Garmin Fenix 5x & 5x Plus Features and Updates
Garmin Fenix watches offers sets of all performances say it is running, training and other sports activities, just like an on-wrist coach. Choose from physiological metrics, fitness tracking, running dynamics, yoga, and other physical workouts stats to monitor your progress on daily basis. Some of the basic activity profiles preloaded are open water-swimming, skiing, hiking and many more. You can even download advanced workouts.
Combining with best features and outstanding performance it helps you to be connected with your daily workouts. The premiere versions have been launched by Garmin Fenix which we are going to discuss below. Let’s start-
Features of Garmin Fenix 5x
- Garmin Fenix 5x is the very first series that offers full coloured Mapping for location reference and summary.
- Easy to read and shows the banner for next turns.
- Around our location, it also shows landmarks that make you aware of the unknown locality.
- You can use easily while doing other activities as key information overlays.
- It allows your friend to track your adventures in real time.
Garmin has updated its version from Garmin Fenix series i.e. Garmin Fenix 5x Plus with updated features and map routes.
Features of Garmin Fenix 5x Plus
This updated feature comes with interesting features such as Garmin pay and on-board music storage. Let’s have key specifications before getting into details.
- Case Size-51 mm
- Display- 1.2 inches and 240 for 240 pixels.
- Waterproof- up to 10 ATM
- 16 GB storage for maps and activities
- Stainless Steel buttons.
- Battery life- up to 20 days in smartwatches and 20 hours in GPS mode.
The Garmin Fenix 5x Plus new advanced version that involves way more features to use and make your life more handy in less time. Have a look at this series-
Features of Garmin Fenix 5x Sapphire
- It allows transferring 500 songs instantly, and listen to songs through Bluetooth headphones.
- Its act like credit or debit card as it has the feature to pay your bill.
- Get the best available hassle-free routes.
- Preloaded detail map routes.
- Wi-Fi Available.
- Interchangeable bands
- Swimming and Running stats
- Optical Heart Rate
- Turn-by-turn navigation.
How to Update Garmin Fenix devices?
Here are basic tips and steps that help you update the Fenix devices. As updates are essential to get the latest routes and features. See the steps
- The user needs to connect to Garmin Connect account for updating your software.
- If you don’t have an account you need to create it.
- After that, pair your Device with smartphones.
- Synchronize your device with the Garmin Connect app.
- As soon as updates are available, it automatically sends an update.
In any case, you face query make sure to contact us via a toll-free number. The technical experts are available all round the clock, 24*7 for customers support.
Read more about latest update, Garmin Fenix 6.