Garmin Fenix 5x & 5x Plus Features and Updates
Garmin Fenix watches offers tracking of performances parameters like running, training and other sports activities, just like an on-wrist coach. You can choose from a wide variety of physiological metric like fitness tracking, running dynamics, yoga, and other physical workouts stats to monitor your progress on daily basis. Some of the basic activity profiles pre-loaded in the watch are open water-swimming, skiing, hiking and many more. You can even download advanced workouts.
Combined with best features and outstanding performance it helps you to be connected with your daily workouts. There are two premium versions launched by Garmin Fenix, one is Garmin Fenix 5x and the other is Garmin Fenix 5x plus. We will be taking up the features of each version one by one in detail.
Features of Garmin Fenix 5x
- Garmin Fenix 5x is the very first series that offers full coloured Mapping for location reference and summary.
- Easy to read and shows the banner for next turns.
- Around our location, it also shows landmarks that make you aware of the unknown locality.
- You can use easily while doing other activities as key information overlays.
- It allows your friend to track your adventures in real time.
Garmin Fenix 5x Plus is an improvement over Garmin Fenix 5x with updated features and map routes.
Features of Garmin Fenix 5x Plus
This updated feature comes with interesting features such as Garmin pay and on-board music storage.
Key specifications of Garmin 5x Plus.
- Case Size-51 mm
- Display- 1.2 inches and 240 for 240 pixels.
- Waterproof- up to 10 ATM
- 16 GB storage for maps and activities
- Stainless Steel buttons.
- Battery life- up to 20 days in smartwatches and 20 hours in GPS mode.
Garmin Fenix 5x Sapphire is yet another improvement over Garmin Fenix 5x. Some of its key features which makes it surpass the previous two versions are listed below.
Features of Garmin Fenix 5x Sapphire
- It allows transferring 500 songs instantly, and listen to songs through Bluetooth headphones.
- Its act like credit or debit card as it has the feature to pay your bill.
- Get the best available hassle-free routes.
- Preloaded detail map routes.
- Wi-Fi Available.
- Interchangeable bands
- Swimming and Running stats
- Optical Heart Rate
- Turn-by-turn navigation.
How to Update Garmin Fenix devices?
Here are basic tips and steps that help you update the Fenix devices. Regular updating is compulsory to keep oneself up-to-date with the changing conditions. Steps to update the device are listed below.
- The user needs to connect to Garmin Connect account for updating your software.
- If you don’t have an account you need to create it.
- After that, pair your Device with smartphones.
- Synchronize your device with the Garmin Connect App.
- As soon as updates are available, it automatically sends an update.
In any case, you face query make sure to contact us via a toll-free number. The technical experts are available all round the clock, 24*7 for customers support.
Read more about the latest update of Fenix Watches is Garmin Fenix 6.