- The Lowrance Elite FS 7 offers a high-resolution touch screen display with an anti-reflective coating for excellent clarity and daylight visibility, even under bright sunshine. You can also create customized panels on the screen for quick access to the most used functions.
- The FishReveal feature makes fish appear more clearly as an arch by brightening and displaying them with greater clarity.
- With C-MAP Contour+ & Genesis Live, you will have more success on the water with high resolution, bathymetric 1-foot contours on 15,000+ U.S. Lakes and 9,400+ lakes in Canada.
- The Elite FS 7 also offers networking capabilities, allowing you to transfer charts, waypoints, and other user information between systems for a truly customized fishing experience.
- Autotuning sonar automatically adjusts settings as fishing conditions change. This can save a considerable amount of time and hassle when starting a new fishing location. Sonar can be set to “Auto” or custom settings of your choice.
- The Lowrance Elite FS 7 comes with a built-in GPS receiver that allows you to add, delete and edit the waypoints on the maps
What’s in the Box
- Elite FS™ 7 unit
- Gimbal bracket kit
- Sun cover
- Power cable kit
|Screen Brightness||>1200 nits|
|SD Card Storage||1 micro SD card up to 32GB|
|Ethernet Ports||1 x 100Mbit|
|Warranty Period||1 Year + 4 additional years of upgrade options Totaling 5 years|
|Weight||1.90 lbs (0.90 kg)|
|Update rate||10 Hz|
|GPS||10 Hz Internal high-sensitivity WAAS + EGNOS + MSAS|
|Shock Vibration||100,000 cycles of 20 G|
|Compass Safe||12″ (300mm)|
|Supply Voltage||12v DC (10.8-17VDC)|
|GPS Receiver Channels||16|
|NMEA 2000 Connectivity||1x Micro-C|
|Power Consumption max||2.0A @ 13VDC with backlight on full|
|Power Consumption typical||2.0A @ 13VDC with backlight on full|
|Power Consumption min||2.0A @ 13VDC with backlight on full|
|Position Accuracy||20m RMS|
|Waypoints, Routes, Tracks||3000 Waypoints 100 Routes 100 Trails with up to 10,000 points per trail|
|Time to First Fix||30s|
|Recommended Fuse Rating||3A|
|Storage Temperature Range||4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C )|
|Radar compatibility||4G (Broadband) 3G (Broadband) Halo20 (Pulse Compression Dome Radar) Halo20+ (Pulse Compression Dome Radar) Halo24 (Pulse Compression Dome Radar)|
|Operating Temperature Range||5°F to 131°F (-15°C to 55°C )|
|Viewing Angles||50° top 60°bottom 70° left/right|
|Humidity||60°C, 95% relative humidity (RH) for 18 hours|
|AIS||AIS Chart overlay. Target vessel details.|
|Charts supported||C-MAP (MAX N, MAX N+) C-MAP Genesis C-MAP Precision Contour HD (AMER ONLY) Navionics (Gold, NAV+ Platinum+) Insight (Pro and HD) Lowrance Regional Mapping Partners|
|Cartography included||C-MAP Contour + (US models) Navionics basemap (AMER, AUS/NZ and ROW models)|
|Correction||DGPS WAAS MSAS EGNOS GLONASS|
|Mounting Type||Gimbal Bracket or Dash Flush Mount|
|Bluetooth||Integrated Bluetooth 4.0 with support for Bluetooth Classic|
|Sonar Compatibility||Integrated: CHIRP Broadband Active Imaging DownScan Active Imaging SideScan Compatible with: SonarHub StructureScan StructurreScan 3D LiveSight Active Target|
|Connectivity Wi Fi||Internal 802.11b/g/n|
|Waterproofrating||IPX7 with card door closed|
|Interface||Multi-Touch Touchscreen Zoom +/- MOB = (+/- combined) Pages Waypoint Light/Power|
|NMEA 0183 Sentences supported||None|
|Autopilot||Outboard Pilot Ghost Trolling Motor MotorGuide Xi5/Xi3 Trolling Motor * *requires Motorguide PinPoint Gateway|
|Backlight Color||Pure White LED|
Submit your review
I have had my Lowrance Elite FS for a couple of years now and it has never failed me. I love the high resolution touch screen and the networking capabilities. The sonar is extremely accurate and the autotuning feature is a lifesaver. I would definitely recommend this fish finder to anyone looking for an affordable, high quality option.
I really like the high resolution touch screen on the Lowrance Elite FS Fish Finder. It makes it easy to see what's going on below the boat. The networking capabilities are also great, allowing me to easily transfer charts, waypoints and other user information between systems. I've found that the autotuning sonar is a great feature, automatically adjusting settings as fishing conditions change. Overall, I highly recommend this fish finder!