License returns will be honored within 7-15 days of the purchase date for the following reasons only:
The error made in order processing (for example, incorrect registration number, duplicate service ordered, wrong platform and so on).
List the following information in the body of your email:
- Your order number
- The date of the order
- The version of Windows that you are running
- The name of our Services that you have purchased
Please describe the issue and/or reasons you do no longer want to use the services.
Upon receipt of your request, all eligible refunds will receive a credit within 7 to 10 business days. Due to billing cycles, the refund may not appear on the same credit card statement as the original charge.
Under this Policy:
- In case you are not satisfied with the service received, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 7 days of making your purchase. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
- Upon refund of the full amount, the tech support service plan will get demolished and for availing any new service plan, a fresh purchase has to be made.
- To be considered for a refund you must send an email to [email protected] within 7-15 days from purchase date.
Fraudulent Credit Card Charges or Fraudulent Claims – All requests to negate charges are investigated by our technical department and legal department. If you make a fraudulent claim of unauthorized card usage, we will report this to the credit card services. This report may result in cancellation of your card services, put negative information on your credit report, and create possible criminal charges that may be filed against you.